WHO ARE CLEARPAY?
Clearpay are a payment service which allows you to split your online shopping totals into four fortnightly interest free payments.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR CLEARPAY?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- Use a UK bank payment card - Visa or Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a verifiable and valid ID
- Be living in the UK (England / Wales / Scotland & Northern Ireland) No UK territories or British Forces Post Offices addresses are allowed, No Isle of Mann or Isle or Jersey or Isle of Guernsey addresses are allowed.
HOW DO I PAY USING CLEARPAY?
Once you have finished shopping, at the payment page select the Clearpay option. This will then redirect you to the Clearpay website where it will ask you to either log in if you're an existing customer or to enter your details if it is your first time using the payment method.
Once accepted you will pay 25% of our order total today and your goods will be shipped out to you as normal.
For more information visit Clearpay